Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Hello, Miss You!

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the




Technique Video Below
as well as a great HACK!



I used the My Favorite Things Products;
Freshly Picked Bouquet stamp set.
Little Hello die (comes with the shadow die as well).
Black and White Stripes Designer Paper.



Lattice die.
Copic Markers.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Vellum.
Foam Adhesive Strips.




The texture and dimension this technique creates looks AHmazing!
(again, even if I do say so myself)




Inside.




So awesome!

HACK below 🠗
                     
         
This is a beautiful and unique technique.
You can see the details here in this VIDEO.  
Super cool, super fun, super easy!

Last week I posted this card using this technique.
Came out beautifully!
(keep reading for a great hack!)



On my new card, I only used ONE image, yup that's right!
You DO NOT need 2 images to capture this same beauty!

This is how I did it:


As said in the Video I created 2 identical panels.
But when I was ready to die cut I had a brilliant idea....just cut one and
turn it over before all of those little pieces fall out and add adhesive.
I actually used Bearly Art Glue (my favorite!)
put some glue on each little piece, turned the cut panel back over and
adhered it to a piece of light blue card stock.




Then I added some super thin pieces of foam adhesive strips 
by Scrapbook Adhesives to the back side of the Lattice cut.
Then I simply placed it on to the light blue card stock
fitting it together like a puzzle piece.



Same effect (this is not glued down as yet)

And Wha La

Easy Peasy!


I am in LOVE with this technique!
Could be more creations coming, please don't get bored!



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~










10 comments:

  1. Spectacular, Donna! I love the dimension this technique creates. TFS the video. Now I need that stamp mat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a shinning star with the (hack)! I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above comment was me Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are a genius!!! I wanted to do this technique with a regular stamped image but I didn't think I could duplicate it exactly. BINGO.....problem solved!!! I love the soft colors on this card, it's just beautiful!!! My favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting and BEAUTIFUL! I'll give both ways a try to see which works best for me (Polish ya know ... sometimes (most times) I do things ***-backwards from everyone else). Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I love the soft pastel colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Donna! Thanks for sharing the video. I'm going to have to try this technique. Your cards are so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both absolutely gorgeous!! You did an amazing job with this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this technique too and was wondering the same thing how that would work and you proved it :) I think this one is even prettier if that is possible, Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How intriguing! I love this technique with the trellis style die, Donna! I probably would look at that card, long-and-hard, for quite a while just because of your fun, creative way of using it! Beautiful!
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete