Sunday, March 5, 2023

Seas The Day

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Things With Wings.
Can You Handle The Pressure?, Things With Wings.


I made another Lattice Split Front Card.
I think it made creating a Masculine card easier.....who knew?!?



 I hand cut my 'pier pilings' in 4 different sizes.
Using a corner rounder I rounded the top corners.
Then I sponged on some Timber Brown ink to distress the edges.
And then I ran each of them through my Big Shot using a Wood Embossing Folder.
Tied a wee bit of twine around each one and TA Da.
I will admit though, that they do kind of look like cigars too.....lol





 Gina K Designs Ocean Minded Kit, for the Sentiments.
White Embossing Powder.
Memory Box Lavender Branch and Beachfront Gulls dies.
Impression Obsession Grass die.
Foam Dots.




 Maybe I do like making Masculine cards  :)


Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine card, what a fabulous design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card. You are right it is a masculine looking card, but it could be for anyone who enjoys the sea. I adore the details right down to the rope on the pier pilings. Winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so stinkin' cool. It's the perfect masculine card, very hard to do and you have nailed it. I had to laugh at your pier pilings comment.....they kinda do look like cigars, but I would not have thought about it until you said that...lol. Anyway, I love the rope addition, it really adds a lot to the ambiance. This is absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful card! Very inviting sea design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, I am loving these lattice cards you are making, so creative to make your own pilings and great touch with the twine and the seagulls are so neat with them!

    ReplyDelete