Friday, March 31, 2023

Hello

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Stencil It.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!


I was inspired by the card Kelly Taylor made HERE!




I used the Altenew Half Tone Stencil and Fossilized Amber ink 
to create my background.
Pinkfresh Studio Nested Arches dies.
Lattice die.
Memory Box Layered Robin, Lavender Branch 
and Simple Garden Pots dies.






Altenew Beautiful Day stamp and die sets.
Hero Arts Everyday Sentiments stamp set, both sentiments.
A bit of Spanish Moss for the bird nest.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Foam Dots.
WOS.







Inside.






A little dimension.


I adore the Spring and creating floral cards!

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~

2 comments:

  1. This card is so YOU!! The pots of plants are perfect, and adding the bird is so stinkin' sweet. Great design here, love all the die cuts. I am obsessed with dies lately....guess I'm channeling my inner Kathy. I love everything about this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this trellis covered with pretty flowers, love your pots and the little birdie tucked in among them, such a beautiful spring creation!

    ReplyDelete