Monday, March 27, 2023

Celebrate!

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the 

Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge, Somewhere Over The Rainbow. 
(rainbow color scheme).




 I used the Hero Arts Festive Balloon stamp and die sets.
Distress Oxide Inks.
Water Drops.
Die Versions Curly Word Celebrate die, layered 3 times.






 MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle die.
Sequins.
Foam Tape.





 Tuxedo Black ink.
HFD sentiment by Gina K Designs, By The Sea 2.


There is something so soothing about ink blending!
Another stamp and die set typically used for Birthday cards,
but I am in a Father's Day Card making-mood lol.




Thanks for floating by!

Enjoy~~




6 comments:

  1. Well you certainly got the rainbow right....this is so stinkin' gorgeous. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with that greeting, it really makes this card. Great take on the challenge, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is perfect for any celebration card. So it can certainly work for Father’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add my name to the above comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and festive, love that you did the colors on the balloons and the sentiment, pretty blending of the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute and colourful card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete