Saturday, February 4, 2017

Bingo! It's Love!

Good Morning!

Yes another Valentine card using the Stampin' Up Sealed With Love stamp set and Love Notes dies.  I adore these products!

My card will be entered into the Challenges at Simon Says Wednesday, The Color Of Love and Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!

 
I started with a DCWV Bingo Card, this is a nice thick chipboard piece.  They come in a package of 20 and they are all different colors with different word toppers.  I thought this would work perfectly for a Valentine for my Mom, she is a Bingo Babe!  I also created a panel using a Die Namics MFT Cross Stitched Rectangle die.  There's that sweet little envelope with liner and letter die.  This time I stamped the teeny little row of hearts at the top!  Melon Mambo ink.
 

 
I wanted to jazz this up a bit so I added a bunch of beautiful accents.  Metal Heart Clip, Sheer Ribbon, Heart Button and Twine, a Rhinestone and Pearl Heart (which I actually found when I cleaned and purged my craft room) and one lone Adhesive Rhinestone to top my cute little envie.
 
I am sure Mom will loooooooooooooove this creation.....plus it will accompany some Chatham Candy Manor Chocolate Covered Cherries (another of her favorites).....what's not to love???
 
Thanks for stopping in.
 
Enjoy~~


15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness ... this is just precious and yes, Mom is going to LOVE it!!! And her favorite candies too! YOU GO GIRL!! Such a sweet daughter! I spent time with my mom yesterday ... took her & her friend for a ride in my new car as we went to lunch. Treasured times! Have a great weekend and keep the inspiration coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen those "Bingo" card pieces, they are so stinkin' cute...as is this card. Love your layers! Nana's gonna think this is the bomb, especially with the chocolate covered cherries....*drool*!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card :) Love all the details. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrapy Land :) Hugs Olenka_ja

    ReplyDelete
  4. BINGO! You hit the jackpot with this one Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear the excitement that you have after making this special card and accompanying gift for Mom. She is going to LOVE this. There are so many special touches that let her know that you are aware and care about her. You are a good daughter. Lindsay said it, you hit the bingo jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! I love the BINGO card and your sweet design. I remember going to BINGO a few times with my mom when I was little. The place was just filled with cigarette smoke and the ladies had all their good luck charms lined up in a row in front of them. So funny... Anyway, your card is super cute!! Hope your mom wins the big one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're having fun with those tiny little envies, Donna. I especially love the tiniest of heart borders on your card insert! wow! Really sweet Valentine greeting. The piece of ribbon with the heart button and twine is darling. It's a fantastic design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card design and a perfect card for your Mom who enjoys a good game of bingo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am loving the Bingo cards. You paired it beautifully with the cute envie and and hearts motif. I love all the accents you added to this one like the heart paper clip with the arrow, pearl heart inside the sequin etc. Lots of texture and dimension on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet and full of love. Your mom will love it even if it didn't come with chocolate covered cherries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds perfect for your mom, love the heart and arrow in the corner and that mimi envelope is just the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card and gift you will be giving your Mum for this special day! Love the idea of the bingo card, and the tiny envelope of hearts is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Valentine for your Mom, Donna! The hearts and little envelope along with the BINGO card all add to the sweetness :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love that bingo card and the little envelope.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are always so beautiful!!
    Thank you for linking up with Scrapy Land challenge!
    Hugs
    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete