Saturday, December 13, 2014

Combo Holiday....???

Good Morning!

Happy to say I FINALLY made my Beach Photo Card.....phew!  Now I just have to write them all out....that's all!  Fa La La La La

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at the Mod Squad , Frilly Fun, hosted by Joyce and the Sketch Challenge at MFT.   By the way they are having a HUGE retirement sale, up to 75% off....I took advantage of that yesterday morning, merry merry to me!

 
And here is my card.....Combo Holiday....??? It uses Christmas stamps but has a Valentine feel.  What do you think?
 
 
Designer Papers are by My Mind's Eye, Love Me.  I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Mistletoe Memories.  My dies are from MFT, there are 3 of them, the Open Scallop Border, and 2 from Blueprints #12, center panel and the flag banner.  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for a little bit of texture, chipboard heart topped with button and twine, a little bit of ribbon and some Liquid Pearls in Flamingo.
 
I think I might just save this for a Valentine's card......I wonder if anyone would notice the mistletoe?
 
Fa La La La La
 
Merry Merry!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great way to use the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. The mistletoe looks like a flourish LOL, especially in context. Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and dp! It can definitely be used for a Valentine's day card and I doubt it that they would say that it's a Christmas card too! They would just appreciate your card and it's beauty! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm; Christmas stamps for Valentines...who knew. Outside the box thinking is kicking in. The card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, leave it to you to take a bunch of stuff, throw it on a card, and have it turn out spectacular. Honestly, I do NOT know how you do it. You have done it again, dear friend. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you used that beautiful mistletoe stamp for something other than Christmas......very smart. Love the papers and the pretty dies. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I have that mistletoe stamp and never used it this year for Christmas cards. Now you have shown me how I can use it for another holiday, as it looks perfect for the coming Valentine season. Love this!

    ReplyDelete