Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pink Roses

Good Afternoon!  Hope you all are getting things done for the big day!!!

My card was made for the MFT, Sketch Challenge.




 
My Favorite Things had a HUGE retirement sale, so I took advantage of it.  Eek!  Using the matching stamp and die set, Sweet Roses, and the Vertical Greetings die, all from MFT, I put away my Christmas Designer Papers.  This card could be for Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day, or just an all occasion card.  I purposely left off a sentiment, for just that reason.
 
I added some rose ribbon, colored the roses with Copic Markers and added pearl centers which are also colored.
 
Okay back to making Merry. 
 
Merry Merry!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card! This is a wonderful change of pace. Love the Springy feel of it with the pretty flowers and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I am still making holiday cards. This is so refreshing!! You have, once again, inspired me to move on to another holiday. More spring colors and put away the red and green. Well, maybe not the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love all the wonderful layers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love the colors and of course how well you put it all together. I still have one holiday card to make....that'd be for Hubby Dear...then I can move on too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Donna! Seasons greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card. And, as I said on Facebook, it's so nice to see some thing besides Christmas stuff. Sweet colors, and great layout. it just makes me happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweet pea! Love the roses ! Have a Blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete