Thursday, December 11, 2014

Gift Card Holder

Good Morning!

This was a fun and easy little project to create, and one that should come in handy 2 weeks from today....2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!

This will be entered into the Challenge at PTI, Tab Closure Tri-Fold Card

Betsy has an easy to follow video HERE. 

 
I used Papertrey Ink's Lovely Layers stamps and dies and the Tags-Its #2 stamp set.  The Designer Paper is Jack Frost by American Crafts.  I also used 2 different blue inks, Not Quite Navy and Night Of Navy, both by Stampin' Up!  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder used on tab to create some texture.
 

 
This is a perfect size to hold a gift card.
 

 
I think by using the flower stamps and dies it mimics the snowflake pattern on my DP nicely!
 
Thanks for coming by!
 
Merry Merry!

 



6 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I loved watching that video, a must try. Your colors are stunning here, and that flower closure is gorgeous!!! I really, really love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking colors on your beautiful Tri-fold card, Donna. Love the flower as your closure tab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm late, I'm late for making comments. Busy baking and stuff. But, today, I am here and this gift card holder is too sweet. That flower is a stand alone, but added to the trifold with snowflakes, it just gives me waves of inspiration. More cute little things for a craft fair next year. I'm pinning this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Donna! Love your medallion and tab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Donna! Love the snowflakes dp and the flowers beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I had commented on this, but guess I didn't. I love this! The flower stamp is perfect on the snowflake paper. Love the color too....very cool design!

    ReplyDelete