Sunday, December 14, 2014

Silver Tree

Good Morning!

Today's card is a clean and simple one made for the Challenge at CASology, Silver.

I found this great Hampton Art Tree stamp, in my stash, long forgotten.

 
I used silver embossing powder on hot pink card stock. Not too crazy about the outcome, but I am sure there is someone on my card list who will enjoy this.  (fingers crossed!)  I also added an adhesive pearl to each line and some silver curling ribbon at the top. 
 
It is so difficult for me to create a CAS card.  But, maybe less is more.....sometimes......
 
Thanks for coming by, hope you're being productive!
 
Merry Merry!

8 comments:

  1. I like it, I like it. The shadow from the curly ribbon kind of makes the background look like fabric. Anyone on your list will be thrilled to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat stamp!! You can use it many different ways!!! Cool!

    Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card! Love the stamp and the hot pink is a nice change from all of the red and green. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, nice stamp, and so easy to make a CAS card. Love that you when off the road with the hot pink color too. Teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and Simple, indeed. And yes, Less is More for sure. LOVE this stamp, it speaks for itself and nothing more is needed, don't you think? I agree, someone will LOVE receiving this card!!!! Hand made is hand made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful CAS tree design on the red. Still very festive and elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fabulous ! I love CAS cards, but a lot don't, you did good girl!!

    ReplyDelete