Saturday, March 18, 2017

Roses Of Green

Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Power Poppy, Let's Go Green, Simon Says Wednesday, Bit O Green and WOW! Embossing Powder, Spring.



 
 
I used the Power Poppy stamp set, Everything's Even Rosier.  Stamping in Versa Mark ink and Black Embossing Powder I heat set my images. I then water colored them using Distress Inks and a water brush.  Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8 die cut panel.
 


 
 
Sheer Green Ribbon, Gold Twine and Wheelbarrow Charm for accents.  I also added some Sakura Glitter Pen and lots of Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter for sparkle and shine.  This thing glistens!
 
Thanks so much for dropping by.
 
Enjoy~~


11 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Donna! I bet it's gorgeous IRL! Love that little wheelbarrow charm ... perfect! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!...from the background paper to the accents. I can imagine how sparkly it is in real live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and of course you know I love all that sparkle (I clicked on it to make it bigger and really got the full view of how 'sparkle-y' it really is and also saw all the pretty water coloring)... another pretty one my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK - you are so brave to color everything green. And you got away with it. LOVE this, so fun and different. And then adding the glitter, LOVE me some glitter, as you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card all dressed in green! Beautiful sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea doing green on your design. I would have not thought of that at all. But it sure looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real gardening delight of a card, a great interpretation for the green challenge. The decorative labels die is so pretty.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool effect, love the shimmer and that wheelbarrow charm is too cute with the soft ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All those green roses with a background of gold and that sweet little wheelbarrow. What a lovely touch! A very Irish feel to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite images, the die cut frame is perfect for the roses too. Nicely done. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, beautiful floral card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete