Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy WCMD!

Good Morning!  Hope you are all seeking shelter form this storm (Joaquin) in your craft room on this wonderful World Card Making Day!  Or as my Hubby says, just another typical day in my life!  :)

I made this birthday card for one of my very dear online BFF's, Judy!  I will enter into the Challenges at  Simon Says WCMD and Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!

Judy always seems to be flabbergasted by my love and use of layers, so I kind of went over the top on this design! 

 
Designer Papers are The Gathering Collection, by Authentique.  Inks in Always Artichoke, Antique Linen, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Timber Brown and Tuxedo Black.
 
 
Gina K Designs stamps; Enjoy The Sunshine, Petals & Wings and Stamp It Big 2.


MFT Bracket Edge Duo dies.

 
Papertrey Ink stamps and dies; Day Dreamer.  MFT Simply Fabulous Sayings sentiments stamp set.

 
I just loved making this card, it measures 5.5" squared.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Enjoy~~
 


6 comments:

  1. Loved it when I got it, love it now. And yes, flabbergasted would be the word - I don't know HOW you do it!! It's a gift for sure....one I wish I had. All the elements go together perfectly, and most I would never think of using together!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness girl, how many layers to you have there? It's beautiful....love all of the wonderful elements, papers and patterns. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Donna! fun freestyle collage card, luv the design and all the color and elements! so glad you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! You are the queen of layers. If I tried that many layers is would look like a globby mess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, Donna! I think you've included everything possible! Love collage-style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you count those layers, girl? Judy seems to pick papers that just go so well together, but you nailed it this time. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete