Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mummy Tag

Good Afternoon!

Today's creation will be entered into the Challenges at Tag You're It, Photo Inspiration, Dies R Us, Ghoul Friends (Halloween) and Simon Says Monday, Monster Mash.

I was going to leave it as a tag and then decided to mount it on a card base, needed one more Halloween card.




 
I think the last time I used this inexpensive stamp for a Halloween card, my Husband and my Father-In-Law both thought it should be for a get well card....???....really?!?!  Ohhhh okay, if you are in a horrific accident of some sort and bandaged from head to toe, I suppose you're right.  Let's just say the apple did not fall very far from that tree....OMG!  Clearly he is a Mummy, right?  lol

 
Stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored lightly with E42 Sand White Copic Marker to age him a bit.  This little guy was mounted on a tag using MFT's Stitched Traditional Tag which was dolled up with Designer Paper and Washi Tape.  I also used a Bracket Edge Duo die by MFT on the card base.  Sentiment by Gina K Designs, Wicked. Googly eyes and a bit of fun fluffy fiber and he was complete.
 
If you ever see me use this stamp on a get well card, pray for us!!!
 
 
***** 
Last Challenge this little gem won a shout out at Tag You're It   
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Enjoy~~
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Donna, I am getting hungry just looking at that candy corn!! Love your card. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is diffinatey a mummy, and he looks great on the card base. The Halloween colors also add to the look of the season. But..... Call me weird, it would make a funny get well card. You could put something like, ," At least your not as sick as this guy." Ok, I am weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation Donna! And what a great idea to add the 'googlie' eyes Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GHOUL FRIENDS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon! OH ... and congrats on your tag win ... it's adorable!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamp is adorable! I love the colors and patterns and the fluffy fiber. Super cute card, and I agree, it is a mummy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G!!!!!! I just ADORE this little guy. And yes, he is definitely a mummy. What a hoot! You did an awesome job coloring him, looks ancient to me. Love your layout and all the great papers you used. But what I love most are those googly eyes and that funny smile.....just too stinkin' CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! And, I love all the layers and awesome shape of the tag design with that curvy edge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you layered the tag to make it a card! Those colors are perfect, and I like the different patterns from the paper and the Washi Tape. Yes, I agree the image would make a great Get Well card--good sense of humor! Am I weird, too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! I love the colors, layers and most of all how you aged the googly eyed cutie. Tell your hubby and his dad thanks for the get well card idea ;) and congrats on the Santa gnome tag

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute tag and I love those googly eyes. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok ... Call me crazy. I could see this card as a get well card. My niece was in a car accident and has the sense of humor that would appreciate the idea, but she is pretty rare. You should have entered it with a different greeting in Judy's flip flop. Still time. Just think you would get the added benifit of all of us praying for you. SMILE Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I'm having a full on giggle about your husband and FIL seeing this most definitely a mummy image being used as a get well card. Quirky, yes, but...it *could* work. How it *does* work is exactly as you've showcased: as a fabulous Halloween tag! Spook-tacular! Thank you for joining the Tag You're It gallery! Those googly eyes...hahahahahaha!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great tag love it and those googly eyes are to much fun. Glad you joined us again over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous job, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete