Saturday, October 17, 2015

Happy Thoughts

Good Afternoon!  What a beautiful New England Fall day!  I just love this time of year!!!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Just Tear Your Paper and Stamping Sensations, Colours Of Autumn.

 
I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Fanciful Fall, just perfect for this time of year!  Stamped the image and colored with Copic Markers and then I tore the bottom portion of the White card stock, then I cut a piece of Pumpkin Spice and tore that to match the white piece.
 
 
I added Antique Linen ink to the Brick Embossing Folder before running it through my Big Shot, it left a little hint of color behind to age the brick.  Sentiment was stamped on a piece of Vellum which was adhered to the back of the White card stock.  Enamel brad accent. 
 
Simple.  Striking. Splendid.
 
Thanks so much for bopping by, appreciate it when you do!
 
Enjoy~~


11 comments:

  1. You are right, Simple, Striking, Splendid!! I love it!! I especially like that you tore the" brick" wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, striking, and splendid for sure!!! LOVE the colors, especially the way you colored the flowers. And that brick background is amazing - looks like you used texture paste on it. I really, really like this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this elegant card! I thought the brick looked like texture paste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card full of Autumnal warmth Donna, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fantastic in design. Just gorgeous! I did not join that challenge as I got unexpected company but looks like it would have been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree striking and another beautifully executed CAS design. Love the look you got with using the ink with the embossing folder. Perfect backdrop for the pretty colored image. Like how you tore both edges of paper and used the corner for the sentiment,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. lovely stamp. Also the background is beautiful!
    thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers and I love the brick background! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you silhouetted the image against the brick. Very nice effect and a lstricking card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background and all the pretty autumn colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete