Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Flower Flyer


Good Tuesday Morning.......Happy September!  In our house we call this WEDDING MONTH!!! 

I am back on the Great Impressions Blog today!



This Fall card has a sweet little wagon full of sweet little flowers.  It was created using the Great Impressions stamp G327 Flower Flyer.  I am thinking I should get a wagon for Spring planting in my gardens, might save some wear and tear on my back....and wouldn't it be so cute pulling a little red wagon throughout my yard?  YES!!!

 
 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture, double stitched ribbon, button and twine bows for accents. I also framed my image, which was colored with Copic Markers, using a corner tab punch.
 
 
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Don't forget our new Monthly Challenge begins on Sunday, September 6th, pop on back and check it out.

Thanks so much for rolling by!

Enjoy~~ 

9 comments:

  1. This card is so stinking cute. ( stealing Judy's line) You have sold me on the fall colors. Hope I can make a card today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love using that cute little wagon to haul flowers and the Fall colors are fantastic! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these awesome fall colors, Donna! Beautiful coloring, too--an amazing creation! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! Awesome Fall colors -- I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - this is stunning and stinkin' cute (ha! Barb) at the same time. I love, love, love your colors here - so rich and beautiful. And that little wagon is adorable, great coloring. Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card and love the colors. And, a wagon does come in mighty handy now and then for hauling multiple things around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you layers and the coloring. Great fall card. Yes, I can picture you and your red wagon full of flowers of even an herb garden, I actually did this with a wheelbarrow one time, my gal pal made me a little wooden wagon as a planter for my front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Barbara & Judy.....this is just so stinkin' cute!! and you will look so cute pulling your little red wagon around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES get your red wagon!! Such a cute card, love it all!! Oh, I can't keep up with you, your last cards are simply gorgeous love the butterfly one and the shaker!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete