Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Party Ducks

Happy Tuesday!

On the Blog Great Impressions today!


 
When I saw this Great Impressions stamp G458 Party Ducks I knew I had to make another Shaker card!  These Party Ducks just screeeeeeam FUN!  



Images colored with Copic Markers.  I fussy cut them out and then layered on to blue card stock to hi-light them.  Tag and Banner dies used.  Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  Fun and bright Designer Paper to add to the party mood.  Adhesive Rhinestones and Baker's Twine for added for accents.

They are either doing the Conga Line or the Bunny Hop lol  Paaaartay!

The GI Monthly Challenge is in full swing, stop by and play along!  Remember to add your Great Impressions creations to our Customer Gallery. 

Thanks for (Bunny) Hopping by!

Enjoy~~





7 comments:

  1. Shake it up and party on!!! Super cute my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ducks! Love the stripes and the shaker tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear conga music. I think it is the conga that they are doing. So cute and adorable. They are really making this card happy. I love that you made this a shaker card, never too much fun going on for that. Also really like the blue line around thye images of the ducks. It really shows them off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shaker card. You come up with the most amazing ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Donna - this is SO cute!!! Great job - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! Love the little ducks, dancing and singing! Also love how you turned the tag into a shaker. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh super cute card!! Love the party ducks!!!

    ReplyDelete