Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Framed Garden Bicycle Easel Card

Happy Tuesday!

On the Great Impressions Blog today!


I created this Easel card using the Great Impressions stamps F390 Framed Garden Bicycle and E878 Happy. 

 
Image colored with Copic Markers and accented with Sakura Glitter and Glaze Pens.  

 
Sentiment stamped in Riding Hood Red Ink.  Designer Papers by My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary, Jack And Jill.   Ribbon, ribbon tabs and enamel dots for accents.  Bracket Edge Border dies
 


 

Check out our Monthly Challenge and don't forget to upload your GI projects to our Customer Gallery.

 
May you always find something to do that makes you HAPPY!
 
Thanks for dropping in.
 
Enjoy~~
 
 






8 comments:

  1. Outstanding card! The bike showing just a portion, and all of the country prints, in wonderful red that you chose to use. Love the bracket, but mostly I love the easel card. The person that receives this can display it anywhere. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This a magnificent card design. Love the papers you used and how you colored the focal image too. And, making it an easel is over the top with me. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Love that image of the partial bike and the papers you used. And I agree with Verna about making it an easel card....oh yeah, and the cute little ribbon tabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty, Donna! I LOVE all the different patterns you used--and the bright colors are amazing! Fabulous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog. this card is darling. I love that bicycle image and the way you used it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous. I would not have thought of stamping only a part of the focal image. I love everything about this card and this is also a great easel.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to take credit for being so clever, but I can not. The image is cropped that way! ;) BUT I have done it with other stamps.

      http://www.greatimpressionsstamps.com/ecommerce/f390.html

      Delete
  7. I love this "happy" card! The bicycle is wonderful, and I love the patterned paper on the side. Great card!

    ReplyDelete