Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Shake It Up!

Hello!  In between wedding crafting and working (still!) I snuck in a little card making time, just for myself!  Shhhhh!


I am entering this into the MFT Challenge You Could Be A Card Design Superstar!  You may enter up to 5 times.....but I fear this may be my only entry!

 
I decided to do a couple of different things for this card.  First it's a Shaker Card and second I die cut bright colored felt to make my pretty flower.  I will confess that I have always felt that felt (lol) was a bit 6th grade.....you know a little juvenile......BUT this flower on this card I kind of LOVE....so there!

 
I used the MFT stamp set, Simply Fabulous Sayings and the MFT dies from Roses And Leaves, Stitched Traditional Tags, and Fancy Flourish.
 

 
Felt flower topped with 2 sequins.


 
Glitter and sequins in coordinating colors make up the shaker!  I quite love this card and will find a good home to send it to.....so many names come to mind!

Thanks so much for coming by, love it when you do! 

I also think YOU'RE AMAZING!

Enjoy~~

10 comments:

  1. Shaker cards are so much fun to receive, don't you think? I do love the bright colors and the soft flower done in felt. The addition of the swirls and the way that you placed them on the background is cool. I love how you put the first part of the sentiment vertically. Looks like you are going to give me some competition in the Superstar challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and the flower is nice. I don't know how you do it with a wedding and work and still make all these fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Barb and Joyce. I do love interactive cards,This layout is amazing and love the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, it's so bright and happy. I agree with Joyce, I don't know how you do it. I can't begin to keep up with all your beautiful creations and I'm an old retired person. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun shaker! Love that beautiful felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, this is just delightful. That beautiful, colorful flower just makes me smile, and I'm so partial to shaker cards. They are so much fun to make, and so much fun to receive too. I'm going to make one for Caleb for his birthday. Love the shaker bits, really great colors. Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the shaker part, and the green flourish looks perfect! Your flower made of felt is so creative. I have resisted buying it--not because I don't like it but because I don't have any place to put it! No more room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely!! The shaker is fabulous and I LOVE the use of let!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean felt. Sorry for the misspelling!

    ReplyDelete