Thursday, April 6, 2017

You Color My World

Hello again!

This simple little card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Monday, Make A Rainbow.

Truly this is an easy card to make.

 
 
A little water colored background and simple stamping process.  Nothing fancy!  The stamp set is A Life She Loved  by Taylored Expressions, which happens to be an AWESOME stamp set! 
 
Check it out:
 
 
Fantastic, right???
 
 
 
 
Although I do like the idea of this card, I don't think I executed it very well.  I should have kept the colors lighter.....brighter.....the blues and greens on the right are too dark, it's hard to see the image.  Maybe I should have colored them all in in black.  Hmmm.....perhaps I will try again.
 
Thanks for peeking in!
 
Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. I like it. The colors bring to mind the song "Stormy Weather".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect sentiment for your beautiful rainbow. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly doesn't look simple to me, it's a work of art! Beautiful colours, such a pretty card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that background is amazing! The sentiment is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you using this stamp set before. It is such a fabulous set and, yes, after seeing it on your card, I bought it too. Love the sentiments and really should use my older stamps more. This is a inspiration for me to get it out today. Love your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is right up my alley. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that background. It's simply GORGEOUS!!!! I keep forgetting about this stamp set and it's one of my favorites. I must go find it now......you have inspired me. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! I wouldn't have thought to use this technique in conjunction with rainbow ... but it's PERFECT! And of course, the stamp set is perfect too! Well done ... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous background..so bright and beautiful and love the sentiment and designs you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a little piece of art using that same stamp set hanging in my works space. Wonder where that came from? The background is gorgeous and I am sure the image shows up more IRL. Our cameras or in my case the photographer do not do justice to our creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your colorful background is amazing. Love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors you have put together, pretty background and is perfect with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello? You said this was nothing fancy?? It is basically AMAZING! I am in love with the way you blended those colors! And to use the background for such a perfect stamp image made me smile. So even if this "easy-peasy lemon-squeezy" (as my niece would say), it a stunner nonetheless! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete