Sunday, April 9, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Happy Birthday!



 
 
I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set, Avant Garden and the Gina K Designs stamp set, Stamp It Big 2.  Inks in; Raven Black, Antique Linen, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.  I masked off a 'sentiment line' and then began stamping my pretty flowers on either side. This big bold sentiment fit in nicely. 




 
A little strip of Washi Tape on either end for accents.  I also dotted in lots of pink using a Copic Marker.  A quick and easy happy birthday card.  Nice and flat, no extra postage required and easily mailed form my own mailbox. 
 
Thanks for stopping in, I'm so happy when you do!
 
Enjoy~~



6 comments:

  1. Holy Moly Girlfriend . . . you are on a roll with all these fabulous, inspirational creations! SIMPLY beautiful! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty my friend!! I agree with Darlene, you are on a roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this one Donna, especially making the sentiment the focal point and decorating it with the pretty flowers. The washi tape makes a brilliant edge too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this Donna, the washi tape looks great, such a lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how pretty...and love that washi tape, I never use mine...see you have inspired me again!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this design. I was thinking about doing something like this with the stamp set for my card group. Now I can show them yours for an example. The washi tape is a nice touch. I would not thought of that.

    ReplyDelete