Monday, April 10, 2017

Sending Sprinkles

Hello!

What a lovely Spring day.....finally!  Went for a nice long beach walk and then spent 3 hours in the gardens.  Pure JOY!

This card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, Happy Birthday.

 
I just had to make a Shaker card.....because they are soooooo FUN!  I used several dies from Papertey Ink, Shakers And Sprinkles Kit.  My stamped images are by Great Impressions, Cupcake Trio.....sounds like a meal to me!  Images colored with Copic Markers.
 
 
 
 

 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.  Inks in; Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Wild Wasabi.....nice bright happy colors!  Glitter and Sequins for my Shaker bits.  Fun Foam.
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~


11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The sparkles are perfect touches, Donna! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shaker! Love the sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shaker card!! Yes they are so much fun.. You have inspired me to make one!! Oh, we are finally getting cooler weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I LOVE shaker cards and this one, is well YUMMY!! so pretty!! We had two days of 70's here and I was in my gardens on Sunday and I felt every pull of the weeds on Monday lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sprinkles card, a pretty colour pink and super image! I must give making a shaker card a try ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful shaker design. Love the colors and the sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love the shaker bits, they are perfect with this cupcakes image. Your colors are so bright and cheerful! I'm gearing up to make a shaker card for our little 5-year old niece, so you have given me a lot of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet, and so fun, I love the sprinkled look to the background to go with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and I always enjoy seeing a fun shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy!! This is so sweet & cute. I love that you made it a shaker card

    ReplyDelete