Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sending Sunshine

Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the Power Poppy Challenge, Grab That Spark......Pick A Sketch.

 
 
The hardest part about this Challenge was which Sketch to choose!  I decided on #1.
 

 
 
Here's what I created:
 
 
I used the pretty Power Poppy digi, Dancing With Daffodls.  Images colored with Copic Markers.  The 'sending' sentiment is from their Soothing Sympathy stamp set.  I printed out this image last year.  I hand cut the banner style and stitched all around adhering the White card stock to the Grass Green piece.
 
 
 
 
My Yellow Polka Dot Designer Paper is by Papertrey Ink, Bright Buttercup.  MFT Blueprints #12, stitched banner flag die cut.  Sunshine by Simon Says cut in Sweet Mango card stock.  Orange and White Gingham Ribbon, Candy Dots and Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Pen for accents.
 
This card just makes me want to garden!!!
 
Hope you have some Dancing Daffodils in the yard.  So far these are mine that are in bloom, they are about an inch tall lol  Oh Mother Nature!
 
 
 
Enjoy~~

 





13 comments:

  1. Love, love this beautiful card and your coloring of those Daffodils is amazing! What a fabulous image! Daffodils are among my favorite flowers in the Spring (can't grow tulips as the 'varmits' eat the bulbs..always)..I have over 36 varieties of Daffodils and they are blooming their heads off right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The #1 sketch would be the one that I would choose too. You have so much sunshine on this card, I had to get my sun glasses on. Fabulous coloring and a bright, happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful choice! What a striking springtime creation! LOVE your coloring on the daffodils and that gingham ribbon ... ugh! PERFECT!! GREAT job ... awesome inspiration ... maybe I'll find time to join it! I love sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Sending Sunshine is the perfect title for it. You daffodils are absolutely gorgeous and the polka dot and gingham go so well together

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stunning card Donna! Your coloring is perfection. This would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my your coloring of this is just stunning, I love the touch of sparkle you gave to it, love the stitched flag for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my my MYYYYYY, Donna! How gorgeous! I love how you have centered the daffodils (I'm jello over your garden), and your coloring is just incredible! so pretty on the banner, and the faint edging of pretty spring green. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So happy and gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome and the coloring of the daffodils is super wonderful as well. Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I am LOVING this so much. I really like how you took just a portion of the image on the tag. And yes, I KNEW you would choose the tag sample. I'm doing the oval one....lol. Your coloring is just great and I love the papers you chose too. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring Donna! That digi is an inspiration! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always.....another beautiful card! I love the sketch design, the daffodils are just gorgeous and your colouring is sheer perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cheerful Donna! I love that you used the daffodils with this sketch, with all those fun cheery papers, that pretty gingham ribbon, and that lovely sentiment....beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna this is beautiful. Very spring like coloring, wonderful papers and I like the enlarged daffodil! Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete