Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello!

Today's card will be entered into the following Challenges; Papertrey Ink, Patterns Behind Die Cut Window, Simon Says Monday, Splash It On, Simon Says Wednesday, Showers and/or Flowers, Simon Says Work It Wednesday, April Showers Bring May Flowers and Scrapy Land, Spring Blooms.

 
I used several Papertry Ink products; Phrase Play # 5 Happy die, Flower Favorites stamps and dies, Big Basics Birthday die (I cropped the 'wishes' off of it) and Bitty Stars Designer Paper.  My splash is my water coloring of the Happy Birthday dies.  Spellbinders Standard and Scallop Circles die used to frame in my window.
 
 

 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for texture.  Inks in; Always Artichoke, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette and Tempting Turquoise.  Sequins. 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. A really pretty card using lovely papers. I love the window and your water coloured sentiment. You interpret the challenges brilliantly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty combo of patterns and I just love the paper behind the sentiment, I so often use just plain colors behind and I really love the pattern paper behind it. Pretty arrangement of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to play with this challenge. You have used one of my favorite stamp sets, and have used it perfectly. LOVE your colors and the sweet gingham behind the frame. And the Swiss dot texture is wonderful!! LOVE the whole thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Donna! Love the mix of patterned papers and texture. Beautiful ombré watercolouring on your sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and so many fantastic layers, pattern papers and wonderful colors as well. Just a gorgeous work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...gorgeous card Donna! Love all the DSP you used and those beautiful flowers too! Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Donna. Love the colors of the flowers and your patterned papers go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi donna! I luv this card, so many details, colors, and texture...so fun! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I love the mix of the papers on your fun card! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the detail of the sequins and the ombre' effect on your sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Scrapy Land Spring Blooms challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card with a gorgeous mix of papers and texture...really lovely work! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, I love this one too, of course you had me with the gingham, a favorite of mine, think it is leftover from my childhood days, what a lovely designed card!!

    ReplyDelete