Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sunshine & Hydrangeas

Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at; Stamp TV, Flower Poppin' Spring, Simon Says Monday, Splash It On, Simon Says Wednesday, Showers and/or Flowers and Simon Says Work It Wednesday, April Showers Bring May Flowers.

 
My stamp sets are by Gina K Designs, Buds And Vases and Fill It With Flowers, card stock is Turquoise Sea.  I water colored my images.  Designer Paper by Papertrey Ink, Green Boutique.
 
 
 

 
Sunshine die by Simon Says.  Enamel Dots.  Liquid Pearls in Buttercup for flower centers.
 
Thanks for popping in.
 
Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. You keep coming up with the best cards my friend. Love everything about it, especially the Liquid Pearls flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty and I love anything with a Mason jar, gee I have some, need to get them out and use them I guess..pretty hydrangeas too, look like the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna!! This card made me happy on so many levels! First off, it's beautiful! But it had added meaning to me because I adore hydrangeas! My family goes along the Oregon coast every year when the hydrangeas are in full bloom so they represent family and love to me, too! I love your color blending and thought the way you made the centers of the flowers was so clever. Thank you for sharing your skills with us for the weekly Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges! It's always a treat to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna! It's so elegant & pretty, I love how you've added the pearls.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete