Monday, April 24, 2017

Happy 87th, Mom

Happy Monday!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at; Simon Says Monday, We've Got Your Number, Simon Says Wednesday, Showers and/or Flowers and Scrapy Land, Spring Blooms.

I found this awesome Video by Dawn for a Four Fold Card.  I have never seen these before, but loved it.  Check it out for yourself!



 
 
This card will fit into a regular A2 size envelope, pretty cool!  I used White and Turquoise Sea card stock by Gina K Designs.  My Designer Paper is by The Craft Smith, Tea Party.  It has these beautiful turquoise and pink roses all on a background of pretty gold.  I also added Gold and Hot Pink Foiled die cuts to accentuate the gold of the Designer Paper.  Crafty Ann Butterfly 6 die. The small hearts are from the Memory Box Homespun Heart die cut.
 
 
 


 
 
This is the card fully opened, pretty impressive, aye?  Dawn shares all of the sizes in her video.
 
 
 
 


 
 
Altenew  stamp and die sets; Beautiful Day and Wild Hibiscus.
 
 


 
 
Power Poppy stamp sets; Go Wild, Potted Primroses and Short Stacks.
 
 
 

 
 
Inks in; Bermuda Bay and Raven Black.  Copic Markers. 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Gina K Designs stamp set Simple Numbers.  Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
 
 
 

 
 
Very back of card.  I used the Stampin' Up! Sealed With Love stamps and Love Notes die set.  Made the small little envelope and tucked a note inside, this is where I will add my little handwritten note.
 
 
 

 
 
Obviously you can decorate the panels anyway you like, but I kind of followed along with Dawn's examples.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Also made a matching envelope, which she'll probably save.  :)
 
This was a lot of FUN to create!  I think I will make one for a 99 year man I know. 
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~
 


18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Donna!! Your mum will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Donna, this is awesome!!! You outdid yourself on this one, Your mom will LOVE it...as much as she loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Donna, such a great design, I love everything about it as I'm sure your Mum will too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is fabulous!!your mum will love it!! I have that tutorial written down, just haven't got to it yet! Love different card folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Whee! I love this four fold card when you have lots to say of celebrate. Mom is going to love this. I can't believe that she is 87! Going to check out the video now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, happy birthday to your mum 🎉
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card! A very interesting fold for a very special person! I'm sure she'll love it, happy birthday to Mum!🎂

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOA!!!! THUD!!!!!!! This is beyond gorgeous!! So much going on, so absolutely fantastic. I LOVE Craft Smith paper, have several stacks. I think it's kind of an unknown, but their designs are fabulous. Nana is going to adore this card, you have gone above and beyond. Now I'm off to watch my girl Dawn. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mom is going to love you to pieces for this magnificent card you created for her birthday. I am sure she will keep it on display for a long, long time. And, what a wonderful design it is. I love each and every panel with the beautiful images you added.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love all the panels and stamps used. I have not heard of that paper, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well you know how much I love fancy fold cards and this one is over the top gorgeous. I love that you put the cut little envie on the back. Each panel is uniquely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly fabulous fancy fold card....so pretty and one your Mom will love and treasure. My Mom will be 90 on May 6th...we are giving her a little
    tea party'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Donna, your mom is going to love the sentiments and pretty flowers on this fantastic card! I love the fold, and have not yet made one, but sure to like the accordion look of it! Thanks for sharing about your mom's 87th birthday, too! Beautiful card. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! You've really outdone yourself this time, Donna! I love everything about this card. I wasn't familiar with this fold pattern, either, so it was a treat to see it in action. I also loved the way you made the floral panels a focal point. This card has so many elements that are pulled together beautifully. Your mom will love this and I'm sure she's always so proud of her MEGA TALENTED daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness she is going to love this, such beautiful papers you have used and she will love reading each panel. The envelope with the hearts is so cute too! TFS link to tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! This is stunning! Thank you for joining Scrapy Land challenge with your gorgeous make!
    Hugs
    Samra DT
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty! Love the papers you used and the whole design. Your Mum is going to love it. And May is the best birthday month. :) Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete