Saturday, April 1, 2017

Believe.....


Good Morning! 

Happy April!  I guess the saying is correct, April Showers.....only here it's more like a monsoon.  At least we'll have something to look forward to in May then, right???

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at; Simon Says Monday, Things With Wings, Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes and Simon Says Work It Wednesday, Spring Has Sprung.



 
 
I used the stamp and die sets from Stampin' Up!, Avant Garden, Dragonfly Dreams and Detailed Dragonfly.  The Believe stamp is by Gina K Designs, Botanical Dreams.  I cut the large dragonfly twice, once out the White card front panel and then again out of  Wild Orchid, both by Gina K Designs.  I placed the die cut back into the negative space and added Vellum wings and Adhesive Rhinestones for accents.
 
 

 
Inks in Black Raven, Rich Razzleberry, Temptting Turquoise and Wild Wasabi.  I kept stamping off on the Sentiment, thought it might be lighter, which is what I was going for, a fade.
 

 
I love these flying dragonflies, it's a wonderful die.  The inside sentiment is also by Gina K Designs, By The Sea 2.
 
This was mailed earlier in the week, I hope the recipient enjoys it as much as I did making it.
 
Thanks for flitting by.
 
Enjoy~~


11 comments:

  1. WOW!!! this is gorgeous Donna. I really like how you set in the dragonfly and added the vellum wings. Very clever way to stamp the "Believe"

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Donna and I love how you decorated the inside toot...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Donna, stunning dragonfly with a very clever vellum trick! I love the rich colours you have used, and the inside is gorgeous too.
    We are lucky here in the UK, a bright, sunny day with a forecast of 16C, so Spring really has sprung today ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Donna! The vellum overlay on the dragonfly softens him up so nicely. We're knee deep in snow again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ... this is fantastic inside & out! I struggle with using dragon flies ... not sure why other than the fact I don't like them as a live creature so maybe have a phobia LOL? But this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. GREAT use of those SU sets, don't you just love them?? Your design is fabulous, and I really like those deep, rich colors. And then the background speckles are the perfect final touch, especially in that nice teal color. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning card design. And, gorgeous colors as well. I just love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fabulous. Love the dark rich colors. I have that advent garden Think I will dig it out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty, just love how you stamped the sentiment and the vellum touch on the dragonfly is a great touch! Great job with the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Donna! It's so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beauty...and I love that dragonfly...and a fabulous color combo, one I would never thought of..love it love it!

    ReplyDelete