Monday, August 7, 2023

You Are Wonderful

Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:










I used the Build A Garden Rosa Gallica Bundle, which comes with the stamp set, layering stencil and a mini blending brush.  I also purchased the Co Ordinating Die.

Distress Oxide inks in;
Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean.




Tuxedo Black ink.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Fun Foam.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Glaze Pen.




Inside.





Lots of dimension!




Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~





5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning. I love what you have done with those colors, and the design is perfect for that bundle. So gorgeous, I can't stop looking at it!!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty in these colors! As always, I love how you share the photo with the dimension, and the trio of gems is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy's right, this is absolutely stunning. Your coloring of that gorgeous flower is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I so love your color choices on this one, and how you have the sentiment popping, and the touch of embossing to top it off!

    ReplyDelete