Thursday, August 31, 2023

Rapunzel aka Tangled 6th Birthday

Good Afternoon!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges: 


Simon Says Monday, Sparkle And Shine.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.  


As of 2 weeks ago Penny wanted Rapunzel to come to her 
Birthday Party in October.  Well, a lot can change between now and then
....but I made this Tower card anyways.  

I'll keep you updated lol


The Purple and Pink Glitter Paper add a lot of Sparkel and Shine
as do the PFS Jewels!  They are my favorite 'rhinestones' to use!





I created my Tower by hand cutting a shape and then
 added the Birck Embossing Folder for texture.
The 'triangle' roofs were also hand cut.
I did use a Die Versions Sand Castle die for the itty bitty back tower.
MFT Cloud Trio dies used as a stencil to create the cloudy background, 
Party Banner and Itty Bitty Strips dies.
Impression Obsession Grass Trio dies.
Cheery Lynn Cherry Blossom die, flowers cropped and
Corner Ivy Flourish cropped.
PFS Sent With Love stamp set.
Newton's Nook Believe In Unicorn stamp and die sets.
Number die.






Pool Party, Pink Pirouette and Tuxedo Black inks.
Distress Oxide inks in Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint.
Glitter Paper.
Yarn.
Ribbon.
WOS.
Foam Tape.
Foam Squares.






Nice Braid lol






Inside.
I cut the horn off of the Unicorn.
This is supposed to be Maximus--but I jazzed him up a bit lol
Gina K Designs Vertical Greetings 2.
Copic Markers.






Dimension!




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~


 

3 comments:

  1. well aren't you just the clever one, this is just fantastic, she is going to totally love this, you did a great job putting this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that braid, though. How GENIUS is this?? So adorable, Penny will love it, even if she changes her mind. And yes, keep us updated, the theme is always so important. I love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Penny will love it. That tower and braid?? WOW!

    ReplyDelete