Monday, August 21, 2023

Kids Summer Vacation Challenge

  Good Morning! 

Penny is also participating in the 


We scoured Pinterest and decided to make a Little Red Schoolhouse Frame.
Penny starts Kindergarten on August 31st.

CRAZY!

And sadly that means our weekly babysitting gig is over.
We have been fired!  :(  

Thankfully we will cover early release days and
 teacher-in-school- days and of course a few vacation days. 

Here she is hard at work on the painting portion of this craft!
We glued the stickst together and I trimmed off the roof sides,
under her careful supervision.








See the tongue?!?!
hahahaha














When it was all dry she began to decorate it
with stickers and a picture of her gearing up for a soccer game.
That photo will be replaced once we have her official 1st day of Kindergarten photo!







She is very proud of herself!
(and so am I).




We {heart} crafting! 
If you recall, last year she made a card AND a video 
where she thanked her viewers and colored her 'centerments' LOL


Thanks again for rooting Penny on!

Enjoy!











7 comments:

  1. Oh what a delightful post of sweet Penny! She's got big shoes to fill, but is following in your crafty footsteps very well. What a darling project she made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soooo cute!! and very proud of her artwork, as she should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW!! this is absolutely gorgeous Penny! The schoolhouse frame is fabulous and I love your photo and stickers! Very well done! :-)
    Good Luck with going to school! I am sure you will make lots of new friends and love it! :-)
    Thanks for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Kids Vacation Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, yes, I remember the video ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, starting kindergarten!! I wish her the best start to her school years. She did such a fantastic job with her project, and I did notice the tongue before I read ;) True concentration going on there, takes after her grandma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She SHOULD be proud of herself, we have a budding crafter on her hands, and I'm sure Nana will make sure and cultivate that talent into something fabulous in the years to come. Well done, Pennster, I LOVE your creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penelope Joy, what an awesome make! I can tell you are a crafter at heart. You packed in so much detail, I love it! Thanks for joining our Simon’s Kids Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete