Monday, August 14, 2023

Thankful

  Good Morning! 

I just wanted to share the news that I have been published in the 


You can find this pretty little Thankful card on Page 128.  

I'll also be entering this card into the
Simon Says Monday Challenge, Favorite Technique.

Hands down, this is absolutely one of my most favorite techniques!

"Eclipse Cover Plate"






  Pinkfresh Studio Daisy Wreath Stencil.  
PTI Counting My Blessings, Thankful die, layered 3 times.
Poppystamps Lattice Cover Plate die.




  Distress Oxide inks in; 
Antique Linen, Cracked Pistachio, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, 
Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo.
Tuxedo Black ink.  
Gina K Designs Gold Embossing Powder.






  Stampin' Up! Country Home stamp set.





  
This is such a beautiful technique.
Stencil or stamp the image once and then
die cut with any Cover Plate.  
Piece everything back together like a puzzle.
I like to add even more dimension and add foam tape
beneath the Cover Plate die cut.  


You can see the details here in this VIDEO.  

My HACK is to only create the image once, 
no need to double your efforts.





  Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.
Fall 2023.





  Page 128.

First time submitting, so I feel very honored!


Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! This is so amazing and over the top gorgeous and so creative. You will just have to keep it forever. Proud to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!!! Your creativity is overwhelming. Congratulations on being published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool Congrats, I really need to give this a try but haven't done it yet, this is just beautiful, love the variation in the colors on the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are becoming famous, my dear. And this award is well deserved, your card is stunning. And your hack is so genius, especially with the foam to lift the die cut up. I love this, they are lucky to have you!!!!

    ReplyDelete