Sunday, August 20, 2023

Have A Beautiful Day

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:









 I used the My Favorite Things Products;
Spread Your Wings stamp and die sets.
Stitched Tags.

Penny Black Antique Frame die.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

Butterflies were colored by using the 'smooshed ink with acetate' technique.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
WOS.
Foam Tape.
Ribbon.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.



 Inside.





 And a little bit of dimension!




Thanks for flitting by!

Enjoy~~





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design and I love the beautiful butterflies with those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Great layout and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, the smooshing technique is so cool for the coloring of your butterflies and I love the touch with the tags being embossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DANG!!! I don't get notifications when you post something, even though I asked to be notified. So if I forget to check, you get way ahead of me. This is a great take on that challenge, perfect for those tags you like to make so much. I love your coloring on the butterflies, they really pop against the green of the tags. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete