Monday, August 21, 2023

Altenew Colorpalooza Kids Contest 2

  Good Morning! 

I told Penny about the Altenew Colorpalooza Kids Contest,

 so of course, she wanted to play along.

Here are the second set of coloring pages she completed.

Right now I am still babysitting every Thursday.
We always do some type of arts and crafts when I am there 
and have so much FUN! 

 I am soooooo lucky!









And here is her art work!





She decided to go with a monochromatic pallet here!
( I think she was tired, this was her 4th page lol)



Thanks for cheering Penny on!

Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. What a special time spent with her grandma! Looks like Penny is a budding artist. Love the monochromatic coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed very lucky to spend that special time with Penny. Looks like she takes after her artistic grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Such challenging work for a new crafter. She will soon pass you up Nana, but the time spent with her is priceless. I got two days a week with my grands and miss it terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Penny! You are quite the talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool that you found this challenge for the Pennster, I'm sure she had so much fun participating. Very cool of Altenew too!!! I love all her bright colors, you GO GIRL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete