Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Double D, Weddings

Good Morning!

A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog. 

Check out this Inspirational Tile!  Who doesn't love weddings???

 



Here's what I came up with.




 
I found this beautiful gold Designer Paper in my stash and I knew it had to be the background for my card.  Then I took this pretty pink tulle, which I also had in my stash, like who doesn't, right?  And draped it over the Gold, cinching in the middle to add a bit more drama.  I used a couple of glue dots to hold it in place, knowing I would be topping it with something.  Enter this pretty die cut from the Stampin' Up! die set, Love Notes.  In keeping with the gold theme I ran a piece of toner paper through my Mini Minc Machine coating the entire thing with pretty Gold Foil.  I then was able to die cut this heart and paper punch 2 smaller ones from it.  Plus I still have a nice sheet of Gold Foil to play with.  Sometimes we just die cut and then foil, but this way you have some all ready to go!  I also backed the Gold Foil heart with a piece of pink card stock. 
 
 

 
 
My sentiment is by Papertrey ink, Love & Marriage and is Gold Embossed on to a Spellbinders Grommet Tags die cut.  Sheer Pink Ribbon.
 
Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!  You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!
 
Another simple card, but seriously, all you need is love! (and craft supplies).
 
Enjoy~~

 


13 comments:

  1. Oh it's beautiful! Love the pink tulle! Thank you so much for your friendship and your kind words... It's been a pleasure working alongside you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally beautiful and fabulous card..love the added tulle (yep, I have some, too..lol)...the heart is a perfect and gorgeous center piece..love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this one. Using tulle on a card, genius and I never would have thought of it. But it is so out of the box. Love how it is gathered with the heart. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ... simply BEAUTIFUL! I love how you used the tulle ... what a fabulous idea! Awesome wedding inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink and gold combo with the tulle is totally WOW, Donna! Love how you cinched it up and put the heart over top. I still use my Grommet Tags fairly often, too. It looks perfect on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the tule and your gorgeous paper. The hearts and pink work perfectly. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful....classy.....elegant! I've run out of adjectives to describe this wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, this is so elegant, Donna! I love that heart. Is it a die cut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a die cut, by Stampin' Up! 'Love Notes' Such a pretty heart with horizontal lines. Looks fabulous in gold foil!

      Delete
  9. Stunning card Donna, love the gorgeous tulle flowing down.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Donna, this is absolutely stunning. Love the tulle and that gorgeous background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is superb Donna. So pretty with the tulle and beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful!!! I LOVE what you have done with that tulle. I just picked up a roll. It's so cheap and lends such a beautiful ethereal look. The gold foil background is perfect and I love that you die cut the heart with foil too. This is clean, simple, and oh so stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete