Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Just Because

Good Morning!


This will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Masking and Simon Says Work It Wednesday, Sunshine (either literal or the color).

 
 
Sunshiny Yellow.....my favorite color!  I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Fill It With Flowers.  I adore this Hydrangea stamp!!!  I stamped the ceramic cup (in this case) first and then masked it off.  I then  stamped the Hydrangea once, masked it off and stamped it again.  I did the same for one of the little leaves at the bottom too.  Images colored with Copic Markers.  I added a Sakura Orange Glaze Pen to each flower center.



 
 
My panels were die cut using the MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles dies.  Designer Paper by PTI; Green Boutique and Bright ButtercupRaven Black ink.  Sheer Ribbon and Tab.
 
It's just kind of a happy card!
 
Thanks for blowing by.
 
Enjoy~~


14 comments:

  1. I love blue and yellow together. Wonderful coloring on the hydrangeas and pretty yellow cup. That sheer ribbon is becoming one of your signatures along with layers and pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the colors and the way you designed it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Kathy, I love the blue and yellow combo. Such a cheerful card. Love the layers, background papers, how you twisted the panels and of course your perfect coloring of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hydrangeas in a bright, summery cup! A lovely combination of blue and yellow....you make such pretty cards 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA! Your coloring is amazing on the hydrangeas and I love your choice of colors/design! Always so inspiring to come for a visit ... thanks! Have a great day my friend! To rain here all day so I get to stay in and play YAY!!! (no mulching for this girl today! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great assortment of papers for your lovely card! Great coloring on those hydrangea's. Such a cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combo on this card. The wonky panels too. That hydrangea is fabulous and looks so real with the coloring that you did. I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, perky, (no pun intended on the coffee mug -giggle), and sunshiny, your card is full of happiness, hope and friendship, Donna. Beautifully designed with those delicate traces of vellum, too! I can see that yellow is your favorite color - it depicts your personality perfectly! You are a joy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Beautiful flowers, lots of fun layers and awesome colors. Great combination for a fantastic card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful, cheery card. I love how you have colored those hydrangeas - they are just perfect! Wonderful design too, great layering. This is getting pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my beautiful, such lovely coloring and perfect masking, it looks like all one stamp! Pretty color combo and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Donna! Love the coloring and how the image goes off the page! One of my favs of yours for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty colors and layout! Love the papers you used together!

    ReplyDelete