Sunday, October 2, 2016

Monster Jar

And here is my last piece of homework for today!  YAY!

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, WCMD4--Stencil For A Background and Simon Says Monday, Powder Power.

 
 
I decided to make a 4 1/4 inch square Halloween card.  This uses the Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.  Using an SVG spider web cut I created my stenciled background in Wisteria Wonder ink.  Then I added the SVG cut to the background panel.  I heat embossed my little monster and stars in Black and Yellow Glitter Powders on to a jar die cut, edges sponged with Wisteria Wonder ink.  Added a bit of Baker's Twine to the top of the jar.

 
Boo is heat embossed in Blue (I thought I grabbed the Black again) on a Spellbinders Classic Oval die cut, edges sponged as well.  Then I added 2 little googly eyes to the O's.  hee hee  Jar and sentiment are popped up with 3 Dimensionals.
 
Hope your day is not scary......we're watching the Patriots and right now and it is scary........
 
Thanks for coming by.
 
Enjoy~~
 



15 comments:

  1. OMGosh girl, will you slow down! I'm so far behind on commenting on your blog I'll never catch up.
    This is an adorable Halloween card that I just had to pin for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is so adorable! He's the cutest little monster I've ever seen. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he is adorable, but you are sooooo creative to do your own stencil. This turned out really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is toooooo cute! Always love the 'googlie' eyes and they are perfect on this fun creation! GREAT job girlie ... lots of technique and love went into this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Spooky crazy! Great way of using stencils (and the colors are SO FUN - and a little eery, too, LOL) Who would have thought of filling a jar full of fun stars with a silly monster? LOVE IT! So how did you come about choosing a 4.5" square. Is there a reason I should be aware of this size card? I've noticed Gina K making that size as well. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute is this? Great take on the challenge with the stenciling, and purple background. And that little guy in the jar is genius, as are the googly eyes. That stamp screams for googly eyes. This is just the sweetest card, all spooky and Halloween-y.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! That's my favorite stamp set for Halloween. Your jar looks fantastic, along with that great background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so cute and perfect for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you make me laugh! Well done on completing all your homework ;) Love the background - such a cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is too cute and great fun, love the google eyes on the boo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! There is nothing you won't put in a jar. lol Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course, you made a monster jar. Love what you do with your jars, and this is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete