Saturday, October 1, 2016

CAS.....so not my thing.....

But I try......

This card will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Faux Torn Edge and Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!


I created my Faux Torn Edge using Daffodil Delight ink, nice and bright and sunshiny!  Then I stamped my flower images from the Warm Spring Wishes stamp set by Gina K Designs in Black Licorice ink.  Sentiment from her Fanciful Fall stamp set.  So clean and simple.

So of course I had to add something more........
 

 
 A few scored lines......a couple of Enamel Brads.......and some yellow craft paint splatters. 
 
Well at least it will be easy to mail lol
 
Thanks for popping in.
 
Happy World Card Making Day.....more to come!
 
Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. Well done! Fabulous CAS card. I enjoy doing them but my customers prefer layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to step out of your comfort zone and do something different. This is a great examples of a CAS card and it will be so easy to mail. But I do understand that you would like to put more on it. Putting on the score lines and splatters. accomplishes that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yellow always makes me smile, Donna, love your happy design! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, it's sure to make anyone feel better. I know you're out of your comfort zone doing CAS but you do it oh so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright sunny card. Love your take on the faux torn edge, I want to try that. You have captured the CAS look beautifully, and your splatters are a great final touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May not be your thing but you produced a perfect CAS card! Hope you enjoyed WCMD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the faux torn edge and the sunny yellow color, so bright and cheerful. Quick and easy....always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete