Saturday, August 8, 2015

Peeking In

Good Morning! 

It's such a beautiful day, even if I do have to work!  The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the humidity has headed for unknown parts.....life is good, knock on wood!  ;)

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at MFT Sketch and CASology, Precious.

 
 
When I first saw the Sketch I immediately thought window, of course!  So I did a cropped/masked stamped image of this sweet little girl (and sentiment too) from MFT, Pure Innocence, I Pick You!  I wanted her to be peeking in on the recipient of this card, you know just checking up on them!  I also did a cropped/masked stamped image of the bouquet of flowers she was holding, but to be honest, it just looked creepy!  You could see her arms and flowers, but nothing more....super creepy!  So I looked through a bunch of my other stamps and found this pot of pretty little posies from Gina K Designs, Baskets Of Happiness.  Perfect!  

 
Images colored with Copic Markers and Sakura Glaze Pens added to all flowers.
 
She's just super sweet, I think!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.....hope you have a grand weekend!!!
 
Enjoy~~
 


8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. She is a sweetie and I love the window with the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't pass up on these Pure Innocent images. I have quite a few. They are so adorable. Love how you cleverly used her here. I agree, these flowers look much better. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the little face peeking in the window.along with the flowers. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Just by turning her at different angles it looks like a different stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how cute to have this sweet little gal peeking out from the windows, very clever. Love your layout, and the pretty posies in the corner. Very precious card, someone will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and adorable. I love how you positioned the little girl in different poses on the card squares too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet face peeking in! Love that stamp set. You created an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute design! The little girl peeking through the windows is so cute! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete