Sunday, July 5, 2015

Live In The Sunshine....

Hello!
 
Today's card will also be entered into the Challenge at the Mod Squad Blog, Pattern Paper and Simon Says Wednesday, We're Going Dotty.
 
 
 
My Designer Papers are Indigo Blue by Cloud Nine Designs.  I mixed and matched several of the prints to achieve this 'woven' look.   Gina K Designs stamp sets, By The Sea and By The Sea 2.  Spellbinders Classic and Scallop Oval dies, enamel brads for accents.  The lighthouse was hand cut.
 
This is a big (almost) square card measuring, 5.25 x 5.5 inches.
 
It was so nice of you to come by, appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. Very clever to weave the papers for even more interest on this card. The sentiment is the spotlight and really makes a statement. Love all of it. We are back as of yesterday and I have to get a few things done and then I can craft too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! Love the paper weave and wonderful patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and how you wove the papers in. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Donna, a super design with all the layers and papers!!
    I love the lighthouse with the gorgeous sentiment panel!!

    huggs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Donna! fun polka dots, you have brought them all together wonderfully....sweeeet! I am thrilled you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    For my birthday this month I am giving away Simon Says Stamp giftcard every week on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Totally cool! I love the big brads to match the patterned paper. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like this. There is nothing more I can add to all the other comments....except it is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete