Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Friends, Near And Far

Hello!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Put Your Mask On!, hosted by my wildly talent dear friend, Barbara Campbell and Simon Says Monday, Anything Goes!

 
I used 2 Gina K Designs stamp sets, Friends and Spring Blessings.  Designer Paper and Card Sock also GKD Products; Berries & Vines, Asparagus, Honey Mustard, Kraft, and White.
 
I masked off the bird after stamping it directly to the Kraft Card Stock in Always Artichoke Ink.  Then I stamped the leaves using Distress Inks in Antique Linen, Peeled Paint and Wild Honey.

 
Sentiment stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink.  Using a Sizzix Branch With Leaves Die, I cut out corresponding card stock and layered them beneath my bird image.
 
I adore this sweet little bird image. 
 
A couple of weeks ago I used the same images and another fabulous sentiment:
 
 
That bird looks great in any color!
 
Thanks so much for popping in, appreciate you doing so!
 
Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. You are so nice to give me a special intro. Tada! Here I am to praise your creation. So glad you took time to enter, it really means a lot to me. Your bird looks like he is nestled in the bush and I love hi in both colors. I really need to get some manfully sentiments like these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous!!! I need to start my layering differently. You always come up with something wonderful. Love that bird, and the leaf flourishes tucked in behind the focal are just beautiful. Also love, love, love the colors, just amazing. I'm printing this out as a sample. Thanks for the inspiration.......once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Love your layering and both sentiments. You're right, that bird looks good in any color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards. Your layering is fabulous and looks great on the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So beautiful are these cards. I love the first one especially and how you added the leafy flourishes in coordinating colors as the inks for the leafy branches behind the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created an absolute beautiful scene here Donna both inside and out! Very nice masking job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design and all of the wonderful layers.....beautifully done! Gorgeous colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card! The leaves are wonderful, and the inside! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete