Monday, July 27, 2015

Day Dream Believer

Good Morning!

I have a wonderful little card to share with you today which will be entered into the Challenge at Power Poppy, Hang Some Paper.

 
I used the PTI stamp set, Daydreamer.  Beautiful Designer Paper by Teresa Collins, Canvas.  Images stamped using inks in Calypso Coral, Old Olive, and Wild Wasabi, sentiment stamped in Tuxedo Black.  MFT Simply Scallop border die.  And a few Adhesive Pearls for accent.
 
One last thought for you all.
 
 
Enjoy~~
 
 



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful patterned paper! Love your pretty flower and design...lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the accent of green that you used in the scalloped border and to frame the flower. It matches the design paper. Love this sentiment and the tiny pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title, sentiment,and pretty flower garden. adire anyone who can place the focal image askew and make it work which means I admire you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your title, sentiment,and pretty flower garden. adire anyone who can place the focal image askew and make it work which means I admire you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BE-U-TEE-FUL!!! love the sentiment and the title.....the song Day Dream Believer will be going through my head all day lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything. Great stamp and colors, love the angles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. The colors are gorgeous, and that stamp is used so well here. I need to pull mine out and use it - you have INSPIRED ME!!! Also love how you have been placing your layers in a wonky fashion lately...really adds interest. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT card! I love those awesome colors together; the flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete