Friday, November 14, 2014

Tags 1

Good Morning!

I spent most of yesterday making little Christmas Tags, oh the FUN I had.  Here are the first 2 that I will be entering into the Challenge at Mod Squad, Tag It and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, We're Seeing Stars

 
The trees were cut out using my Cameo, four of them so I could layer and add dimension, the tags were also cut out too.  I colored the star with a Copic Marker and then added Stickles to make it shine!  The sentiment is part of a baby stamp by Verve.  Eyelets, a little ribbon and Copic colored Adhesive Pearls for accents.  Totally inspired by Pinterest!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 
Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. These are really cute Donna! I love the dimension it gives… Thanks so much for joining in this weeks challenge at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3- d look another one of my favorite's! I did see something like this on Pinterest! Great take on them! Have a fabulous Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these! the dimensional trees are awesome :) thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wish that I had the need for more tags this year. I want to make these too. Love the texture that you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working backwards in the mod squad gallery, and each of your entries are better than the last one I looked at. I LOVE these! Your 3-D trees are amazing!

    ReplyDelete