Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sew, What's New?

Good Day!

Today's card will be entered into the Curtain Call Challenge, Pin Cushion.

I will say upfront that I am not too particularly fond of this card,  I stamped and colored the image THREE times..... and gave up on that and just paper-pieced the sewing machine....grrrrrrrr!

 
The stamp set is an oldie but a goodie from Gina K Designs, Sew Pretty.   Chipboard buttons made by using a Sizzix Die.  MFT Scallop Border Die, paper piercing, Sakura Glitter Pen, some ribbon and Baker's Twine to complete the accents.  I am going to re-stamp that image and re-color that image and maybe redo this card.  lol
 
Hope all your images are colored to your standards!  lol
 
Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. I think that I have this stamp set and have never used it. Love how you have sewn on the buttons to match the whole theme of the card. You have inspired me! (breath)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty (or should I say "sew pretty")!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Donna! I have a sewing machine that I keep saying that I'm going to sew on my cards and never do one of these day's! Lol
    What's new ? Well where do you want me to start! Lol Have a Blessed day my dear!

    ReplyDelete