Monday, October 9, 2023

Sending Birthday Wishes

 Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Pinkfresh Studio, Anything Goes, World Card Making Day.


Simon Says Wednesday, Stencil Fun.






 I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:  
Floral Vase stamp, stencil and die sets.
Jewels, 12 Pack.

MFT Black and White Striped 
Designer Paper and Itty Bitty Strips die.
Tuxedo Black ink.




 I smooshed Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio ink on to 
acetate, spritzed with some water and smooshed it on my card base.
For stenciling I used Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Peeled Paint and Old Olive inks.
Glossy Accents on vase.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Foam Tape.
WOS.




 Inside.





 Dimension!



Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous bouquet, I do love your background with it and the glossy accents on the vase was a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is creative cuteness all over. I love that artsy smooshed base and the arrangement of flowers in the green vase. Clever split base really catches your eye! I can't keep up with you, but I am going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I love this; let me count the ways. 1) the striped element, which has become your signature. 2) that beautiful vase, so well executed. 3) the beautiful floral, so perfectly colored. 4) those gorgeous jewels, the perfect final touch. This card is simply poetic!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete