Saturday, October 14, 2023

Give Thanks, For The Simple Things In Life


Good Morning!

 

This card will be entered into the 
The Card Concept,Challenge,  Autumn Chill.

I was inspired by some of the colors, the leaves and the overall Autumn Vibe.






I created a Fall Wreath using a Sue Wilson Rustic Twig Wreath die 
and the Leaf dies from Spellbinders Welcome Fall dies.
Sentiment from Flourishes Autumn Blessings stamp set.
Gold Embossing Powder.




Distress Oxide inks in;
Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint,
Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain.
Heid Swapp Gold Color Shine.
Gold Mirror Paper.




Inside.
Timber Brown ink.
Sakura Glaze Pen.





Pretty Fall leaves and color.....and dimension!




And another twofer.

So easy to create 2 when you have all of the supplies out!





Thanks so much for coming by!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. Simple beautiful I so love your cards the layers, but this style is grand. The blending of the leave colors is so Fall. It was an amazing idea to do the blending in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful fall set of cards. You're putting me to shame my friend, as I haven't made many fall cards this year. Keep inspiring me! Maybe I'll get off my duff and get making. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I do love this wreath with your strip even more than I did your basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is just beautiful, especially with the white. It makes those colors pop. And how clever to make the wreath, what a great idea. This is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete