Friday, October 27, 2023

Halloween Easel

  Good Morning! 



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:


Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!  



This Easel Card measures 4 5/8" x 5.5".



Gina K Designs Wicked and Best Witched stamp and die sets.
Paper Smooches Stitched dies.
Memory Box Orbit Circle die.
Spellbinders Doily.





Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Black and White Gingham Ribbon.
Baker's Twine.





Happy Halloween flips under when you open it as an easel card.

Letter dies, layered and offset.
Spellbinders Border die.
Metallic Designer Paper.
Glitter.
Foam Dots.
WOS.




 Fully opened as the easel card.






 EEK!




Thanks for crawling by!

Enjoy~~


5 comments:

  1. EEK! Super cute Halloween card. I love how that spider gets all of the attention, until you open the card! EEk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love the eclipse effect, and the easel look is just the icing on the spider web. Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! I love the EEK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, that die goes great with the spider web, and I love the great surprise on the inside, makes for a great easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I love the giant EEK inside the card. I'm always looking for words to use my big letter dies. This is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete