Thursday, October 12, 2023

Grateful And Remarkable

   Good Morning! 


These cards will be entered into the following Challenges:



Pinkfresh Studio, Anything Goes, World Card Making Day.







I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;
Floral Envelope stamp set, fussy cut.
Floral Vase stamp and die sets.
With Love stamp and die sets.
Thankful For Friends stamp set.
Garden Wreath dies.
Braided Circle dies.
Spring Vibes, The Best Day and Life Right Now Designer Papers.
Jewels, 12 Pack.




Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink.
MFT Black and White Striped Designer Paper.
Copic Markers.
Vellum.
Foam Tape and Dots.
WOS.





Inside.




I fussy cut the envelope and then cut the flap off.
I put Foam Tape under the bottom portion and filled it.
I mixed and matched the Designer Papers, as I made 2.




2nd Card, same supplies.












The Designer Papers are sooooo pretty!



Twofer!





Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. I love these so much. Again with the black and white stripe, you must be running out of that paper. Or is it a stamp??? It sure does pack a punch, whatever you are using. The blue theme is so pretty and your designs are amazing. I love the backgrounds and that braided circle die cut is the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, I like the different patterns on the envelopes and it is always pretty to have flowers popping out of an envie :) Very pretty soft background for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two incredibly sweet cards. Again, I love the colors you're using.

    ReplyDelete