Friday, October 13, 2023

Celebrate Shaker

  Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Pinkfresh Studio, Anything Goes, World Card Making Day.

 


I was totally inspired by Mindy Eggen's card seen HERE.






I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;
Sweet Blooms stamp and stencil sets.
Fall Foliage stencils and dies.
Nested Arches dies.
Scripted Greetings dies.




Distress Oxide inks in;  
Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint and Wilted Violet.
Silver Embossing Powder.
A ton of Foam Tape, this is super thick!
Foam Dots.
Baker's Twine.
Sequins and Glitter.
Acetate, 2 layers.
Vellum.




Inside.





So much dimension.
This measures 3/8" thick!
Probably have to hand deliver this one.




Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~





4 comments:

  1. LOVE the purple and green combo, and that arched window is awesome. Shaker cards are so much fun, and I haven't don one in FOREVER! Super pretty, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I can't keep up with the comments, let alone the card making. You definitely win! I love the spooky colors that you used for this card. Shaker cards are so much fun to receive and I don't do them often. Just wait and see Penny's card. It's not shaker, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love the color combo and shakers always rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your layering on the arched die, pretty background and like the leaf on the outside of it too. Like the vellum behind the sentiment! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete