Friday, October 13, 2023

Explore and Dream and Give Thanks

 Good Morning! 


This first card will be entered into the Challenge at





I have a bunch of miscellaneous dies I inherited.
Heart Globe, Arrows and Filmstrip dies.
I will have to do some Google Image searching when I have some time.
Gina K Designs Botanical Dreams and Up And Away stamp sets.
Die Versions Love die.









I made a patch work quilt background using
lots of different My Mind's Eye Designer Papers.
Then I roughed them all up to age and distress them.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.
Silver Metallic Mixative, to age the Globe stand.
Black and White Gungham Ribbon.
Heart and Star Sequins.
Foam Tape.





Inside.





A wee bit of dimension!




These next cards will be entered into the following Challenges:


The Card Concept, Autumn Chill.
I was inspired by some of the colors, the leaves and the overall Autumn Vibe.






 I created a little colorful strip for my background by
blending Distress Oxide inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Walnut Stain.
Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.
Spellbinders Welcome Fall dies.
Gina K Designs Everything Nice Mini stamp set.





 Gold Embossing Powder. 
Gold Mirror Paper.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Vellum.
Foam Tape.




 Inside.
Tuxedo Black ink.





 That little bit of dimension, I love!


 
So easy....another twofer!




 

Thanks so much for strolling by!

Enjoy~~








8 comments:

  1. WOW these are just fabulous! Your cards just keep getting better & better! Awesome inspiration thanks! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, PRETTY!!! So what the heck is all that STUFF on the first one? I just can't get over how you can slap a bunch of stuff on a card and make it look fabulous, like it all goes together. When I try and do that it's just a hot mess. Also, I really love the swiss dot vellum on the second one. It really packs a punch, and your colors are amazing. Whew!!! I cannot keep up with you lately, and I don't see you slowing down any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha so much stuff lol If you're referring to the silver 'stuff' it is Ranger Mixative in silver. I'll message you :)

      Delete
  3. Seriously? Have I really missed this much on your blog?? Love this basket full of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous! I'm so happy you linked the beautiful fall one up to The Card Concept this month! It's always a pleasure to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your film strip and what you have done with it, the globe is so cool with it. I recently bought one myself and just used it, but I have to wait a couple days to post it because it is for my brother in law and don't want them seeing it on her before seeing it in person :)
    Your basket full of Autumn goodies is so pretty, love your blended strip with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a warm Autumn card. The pumpkins are shaded so nicely. Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We always love having you join us.
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    The Card Concept

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna. I definitely get that Autum Vibe from it. That vellum accent adds a perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen (DT)

    ReplyDelete