Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Hello Friend Floral

   Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the Challenge at




Are these colors not gorgeous?!?

Here is what I created:





I used the Altenew Sweet Bouquet 
stamp, stencil and die sets.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Flowers layered twice and topped with a Vellum fussy cut layer.

Not sure if I like that Vellum topping or not,
I can always take it off and reattach the Jewel, no problem.




Distress Oxide inks in;
Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, 
Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.
Ink smooshed background using Acetate.
Vellum.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.



The jury is still out.





Inside.





So much dimension!




Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~





6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the vellum. It gives so much dimension. Your background is amazing, I love doing that. It's spectacular every time. Fabulous design here with great colors. Really wonderful take on the challenge, and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another smooshed background that turned out wonderfully. A great background for these luscious flowers. I do love the vellum layer, it gives a dimensional look to the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, yes I do love these colors, wish I had some markers in these colors. I do like the extra special touch the vellum tops give to the flowers but I do think it would look lovely without too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a work of art Donna! What a gorgeous make!!! I can't keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the card you made inspired by my photo! Thank you so much for playing! (Yes for the vellum!)

    ReplyDelete