Thursday, October 5, 2023

Happy Birthday Floral

Good Morning! 


This card will be entered into the Challenge at
Simon Says Wednesday, Stencil Fun! 

I was so pleased to win a $100 Gift Card from Altenew.
They sent it super quick and I shopped even quicker lol

Here is what I purchased, okay I added a few more pennies, but just a few.





And here is what I created!




I used the Altenew Sweet Bouquet, stamp, die and 2 stencil sets.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Distress Oxide inks in;
Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade,
Vintage Photo and Wilted Violet.





MFT Black and White Striped Designer Paper.
PFS Jewels, 12 pack.
Foam Dots.





Inside.




If You Know, You Know!
:)



Thanks so much for strolling by!

Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. I was wondering what you would create with your winning bundle. I have a fondness for purple flowers, and I have some in my yard just like these. This card is splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you certainly put all those wonderful things to good use. And I have said it before, and will say it again, there's something about black stripes on a card. I think I say that every time you use it. Gorgeous image, and I love the colors you used. Fabulous stenciled background too, I bet this was so much fun to make. It's my kind of card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, so much goodness there to play with and you didn't waste anytime at all putting them to work :) love the purple/yellow combo you have done, the stencil background is great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation!! I love the colors. You sure put your winning $$$ to good use.

    ReplyDelete