Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy Birthday Collage Of Wishes

 Good Afternoon!

Today's card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Penny Black, Anything Goes, Bright Colors Optional.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Dies R Us, Flowers/Spring.




I used the Penny Black stamp set, Collage Of Wishes.
Spellbinders Ornate Squares die,
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.





Stamped the butterfly a second time and fussy cut out, 
popped one on top of the other for a bit of dimension.
I added Fun Foam to the focal panel too.




That wee bit of dimension that I adore!  


Thanks for fluttering by!

Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty! I love your colors, and how you colored the flowers and butterfly. That ornate die cut square is gorgeous and really makes this card special. And then adding the butterfly is the perfect final touch. The whole thing is just BRILLIANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is that Beautiful, I love that your die cut frame goes so perfectly with the stamp and such pretty coloring too, butterfly is so pretty with the flower colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this Donna! What a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty!! The ornate die cut square is perfect for those beautifully colored flowers. Great idea to pop up the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like ornate dies, but don't often use them I need to take a lesson from you as this is just the right amount of ornate for me. I love the colors and the copic coloring too.

    ReplyDelete